7/30/11

Lily Anderson, Game Opener

The National Anthem still gives me goose bumps and when I saw Lily Anderson sing this beautiful piece of American history, opening the Atlantic Braves game at Turner Field on Thursday night, I was awestruck and amazed. As a young girl fighting cancer for over half her life, you would never know that she faces the struggles that life has dealt her, belting out this wonderful song without a flaw and a beautiful smile at the end, what more can you ask for! I can only say that many a lesson can be learned from this wonderful young lady, who is one of my many heroes and my prayers go out to her to make a full recovery, the sooner the better! Please check out the links and enjoy her singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...